Sunday, October 28, 2012

Borrow One of My Books!

A few days ago I was cleaning up my Kindle archive and realized that the following list of titles are 'loan enabled'. 
  • "Perpetual Light" by Jordan K. Rose
  • "Seed" by Ania Ahlborn
  • "The Hangman's Daughter" by Oliver Pötzsch
  • "Madly" (Novella - Madly Series #1) by M. Leighton
  • "Callum & Harper"(Sleepless Series #1) by Fisher Amelie
  • "Blood of Anteros" (Vampire Agápe Series #1)" by Georgia Cates
  • "Sacrifice" (The Chosen #3) by Denise Grove Swank 
  • "The Hunger Games"(The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins
  • "Catching Fire" (The Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins
  • "Mockingjay" (The Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins 
  • "Mercury Falls" by Robert Kroese
  • "Mercury Rises" by Robert Kroese
  • "Mercury Swings" by Robert Kroese
  • "The Black Blade" (A Gull Village Story) by Sean Huxter 
 And so, with all these titles to loan and no one to loan them to I had a stroke of brilliance (if I do say so myself): Loan them to readers here at To The Point - and that, in a word, is You.
Source: Hummingbird Bridal and Event Company
So how to get your hands on a title? Well, I'd open it up as a free for all but Amazon, in combination with all those pesky publishers, have mandated from powers on high that I can only loan it out once and for only 14 days at that.  So in order to keep it fair-as-fair-can-be we'll be playing by the following couple of rules:
Rule #1: Before requesting a title you've got to be a subscriber of To The Point. If you aren't already, go ahead and use one of the methods to the right.
Rule #2: Leave a comment or drop me a line letting me know what title you're interested in borrowing.
Now here's the tricky part: With only 14 titles to loan, I can only guarantee the first 14 people a title, but the more popular titles might have more than request, that and there's always the chance that more people request than I've got books for so here's what I'm willing to give you even if it isn't one of the title above.

If the title you pick is already spoken for (first come/first serve, scouts honor) then your subscription gets you double entry in my next free book giveaway planned for next month and extra consideration when I loan my next title. 
JFNTV2V8QBEC

No comments:

Post a Comment